Some good reasons to hire an independent insurance agency
When regards to offering insurance it is independence that acts as a serious asset. We at Behnke Insurance are an independent insurance agency that is not restricted by the plans just of one insurance company. In fact, we possess the flexibility of surveying the whole market and choosing plans which best suits the needs of our clients. People residing in and around Oshkosh, WI, Plymouth, WI, Ripon, WI and Waupun, WI can make the most of our services.
The different benefits of choosing us
- Being an independent agency, we can select from different insurance options which in case of a traditional company indeed is limited only to its offering
- One’s business and individual insurance over time needs change. We can make this transition much easier in comparison to a big company that has greater bureaucracy and fewer options
- As an independent agency, we possess the flexibility of offering our clients with consulting that is one-on-one. The outcome is a plan which works for them instead of one which works great for a bigger insurance agency
- We can offer customer service on a higher level as opposed to larger companies that conduct business through phone and juggle too many clients for offering a personal touch
- We have strong customer as well as community ties
- We offer excellent services at competitive prices
- We can guide and assist you thoroughly when you possess a claim
- We will act as your consultant and will work with you step by step to explain you about the various forms of insurance coverage and determine your unique needs
- We will provide you with a multitude of insurance programs and plans
- With us you will get the right combination of service, coverage and price
- Provide one-stop shopping that is you can avail all forms of insurance plans from home, life, business to auto insurance under the single roof
- Will review your coverage periodically for keeping it current
For more information, please feel free to contact us through phone or mail. We look forward to help you in the best way possible.
Insurance is a risk management tool you can’t afford to be without
Insurance is one of those things you wish you did not need but do need. We all face risks and the future is not ours to see. Anything can happen to anyone and unfortunately that includes bad things. Even seemingly small things such as a fender bender can result in a lot of damage. Insurance protects your financial interests in exchange for affordable monthly payments. Insurance can be confusing as to which insurance policies you need. That is why it is a good idea to discuss your risks and related insurance need with your local broker. Behnke Insurance is an independent agent in Oshkosh WI, Plymouth WI, Ripon WI and Waupun WI, and can help you with all your insurance needs, from personal to commercial. When it comes to insurance, local is good. That is because a local agent understands more about your risk profile and can help you find the best deal for your situation.
In the personal domain, there are some important insurance policies. These include liability insurance, home insurance, medical cover, auto insurance and disability cover. If you own property, then home insurance is a must. The same applies to car insurance. Medical costs don’t go anywhere but up, so it’s hard to see how you can be without medical insurance. The risk of losing your income because of an accident or another event that renders you unable to work is also too big to gamble on.
If you own a business, then you can ill afford to be without commercial insurance. Commercial insurance can cover property, business interruption, worker’s compensation, theft, fraud, cyber-attacks, loss of data, liability, professional indemnity and more.
Insurance is a risk management tool and one you can’t afford to be without.
Price and coverage are the main components of auto insurance
When it comes to auto insurance we all want the same thing, Hassle free coverage at the best possible price. Price and coverage are of course the two main components of auto insurance. If want the best coverage at the lowest possible price, then you should consult with an independent local agent. Insurance is a competitive business and this is particularly true when it comes to car insurance. That means a local agent can do the shopping for you and find you the best deal. Behnke Insurance is an independent local agent in Oshkosh WI, Plymouth WI and Waupun WI. They can help you with private car insurance or commercial auto insurance.
A road accident can be serious. Even small fender benders can be costly. The risk of road accidents is so high that you are required by law to carry some form of car insurance. This insurance is in the form of liability insurance. The law dictates that you carry 3rd party insurance as a matter of public responsibility. However, liability insurance only covers damage or injuries sustained by 3rd parties. It does not cover your own vehicle damage or medical expenses.
When it comes to coverage you need at a minimum some level of liability insurance. Other options include collision insurance, personal injury protection and comprehensive. Collision insurance will take care of repair or replacement costs of your vehicle following a road accident. However, it does not cover non-collision related damage such as auto theft and vandalism. For that you need comprehensive car insurance.
Price is the other important component of auto insurance. An independent agent can find you the best deal since they have access to major carriers and can quickly compare plans and special offers. You can also qualify for reduces auto insurance premiums if you have a good driving record and low-risk profile.
The benefits of choosing the best insurance agency
Insurance is a purchase that can be quite complicated. After all, you are purchasing a promise of utmost protection which can make or break the financial well-being potentially. Today insurance agencies are available in plenty. In fact the options can be bewildering. But by joining hands with Behnke Insurance you can breathe a sigh of relief as we are an authorized and reliable insurance agency. Be it, home insurance, car insurance, life insurance or health insurance we can have you covered and at the best industry rates. The areas that we serve include the different parts of Oshkosh, WI, Plymouth, WI, Ripon WI and Waupun WI.
Why choose Behnke Insurance?
- We offer you a choice- our insurance agents will offer you assorted coverage options as well as price points. This means you will get everything under the same roof. Be rest assured they will provide you with the best blend of service, price and coverage
- Licensed experts- our agents are licensed and certified and can explain you with the complexities related to the different forms of insurance plans in simple terms thereby helping you in making a smart decision. Seeking the advice of our licensed experts will indeed be worth it
- Personal advisers- along with offering you a competitive pricing our agents will also ensure that you are covered adequately. Working with you one-on-one they will turn into your personal adviser. They will listen to you with patience and also understand your needs
- Your advocate- For instance, if you wish to change the coverage or have a claim or billing concern, our agents will act as your advocate
- A call away- Our agents are just a call away. So no matter whenever you need them they will always be by your side
- A consultant for a lifetime- our agents will review your coverage periodically and will help you in every change in your life
So next time you need to invest in an insurance plan you know whom to consult right?
The essentiality of having the right home insurance coverage
To own a home undoubtedly comes with a host of responsibilities of which one of the most vital investment is to get the same insured. If you are in need of a home insurance policy to protect your family, valuables and the property, then contact us at Behnke Insurance. The benefits of having this coverage are many and you will never regret your decision of having one. People residing in and around Oshkosh, WI, Plymouth, WI, Ripon, WI and Waupun, WI can make the most of our services.
Good reasons to consider investing in a homeowner’s insurance plan
- Protection against financial disaster- No matter it is fire, theft, tornadoes, floods or anything else that damages the home or the contents, having the right insurance policy will help in covering the replacement or repair costs. In fact, it will help in restoring your life to normalcy as soon as possible
- Offers added security- Your sweet home is amid your biggest investments, but the truth is any form of disaster resulting from natural events cannot be avoided. But by having the right insurance coverage you will get the added security that will offer you peace of mind, especially when you experience any form of disaster.
- It is largely affordable- Although insurance is costly, but a homeowner’s insurance plan can be budget-friendly. If you wish to stay protected and look after all that you have, investing in our plans is the right choice
- Easy to get- with us you can avail the right coverage easily. The icing on the cake is our agents will guide you all through the process and help you choose the best that will wonderfully cater your needs
- Get liability coverage- last but not the least, a big benefit of buying our homeowner’s insurance plan is that it will also offer liability coverage if anybody gets injured or hurt on your property.
Hurry, schedule an appointment with our insurance agents right away and enjoy peace of mind.
Essential personal insurance coverage
Bad things don’t just happen to other people, they can happen to anyone, you and me as well. Personal insurance is a cost-effective way to protect your financial well-being when bad or unfortunate things happen. Behnke Insurance can help protect your wealth in Oshkosh WI, Plymouth WI and Waupun WI with personal cover tailored to your needs.
There are different types of personal insurance. If you own a home, then property insurance is one thing you cannot afford to be without. Your home can be damaged in many different ways. There is the risk of storm damage, fire, flooding and even domestic accidents and incidents. The partial or total destruction of your home is not something you will recover from unless you have home insurance.
Being able to work and to remain healthy is one of the most important things in life. When you get sick you need a doctor. When you have an accident you may emergency medical help. Unfortunately, health care is prohibitively expensive. Health insurance can help you when you need it most. At the same time, you should protect your income should an accident or some dread disease render you unable to work.
Most of us own a car and auto insurance is something that has to go along for the ride. Without auto insurance you don’t only break the law, you run a major risk of financial loss that you can ill afford. However, home insurance, health & disability insurance and auto insurance are not the only essential personal coverages that you should have.
Another very important type of personal insurance is liability insurance. Some people refer to liability insurance as 3rd party insurance. The important thing is that liability insurance will cover you when someone sues you for injury or damages that resulted from your negligence.
Without personal insurance you run the risk of losing it all. For a few dollars a month you can shift that risk to the insurance carrier.
Business insurance can save the day when things go south
Even if you have a successful business you are not immune to possible disasters and calamities. Sometimes it just takes one serious or unfortunate event to put things into a tailspin. You might not be able to prevent some events but you can plan for them. Business insurance is a powerful risk management tool that you need to safeguard your financial interest as well as the financial interests of other role players. Behnke Insurance can help you with cost effective and reliable commercial coverage in Oshkosh WI, Plymouth WI and Waupun WI.
There are many risks and any of them has the potential to affect you and your business. You would like to think of your business as a going concern, as a venture that will be around for a long time to come. But what happens when disaster strikes. This could be a fire, a flood, a storm surge, a work-related accident, a cyber-attack, the list goes on. You have worked hard in your business and want to continue doing that. You also have other people that depend you. Your loved ones, your workers, your suppliers and so on. This is big stuff, this important stuff. You can help take care of things with sensible risk management strategies. One such strategy is business insurance.
There are many types or categories of business insurance. You get property insurance, asset insurance, commercial auto, liability, professional indemnity, flood insurance, windstorm insurance, business interruption insurance, surety bonds, medical insurance, comprehensive insurance, umbrella insurance, business owners policy and so on – it’s a long and daunting list.
Things can get technical and complicated. But because it is such an important matter it makes sense to consult with the experts who can help you with commercial insurance crafted for your needs and your business protection.
Why it is wise to hire the services of a professional insurance agency?
Are you on the lookout for a professional insurance agency that can take care of your insurance needs? Relax, help is at hand. We at Behenke Insurance are a trusted and certified insurance company and our agents are highly skilled and professional. With us you can get the best insurance cover and at the best industry rates. People residing in and around Oshkosh, WI, Plymouth, WI, Ripon, WI and Waupun, WI can reap the benefits of our services.
How our insurance agents can help you?
- They are extremely talented and experienced and can help you get the best deal then you getting it for yourself
- We are a one-stop-source when it comes to your insurance needs. In fact, we do not sell only auto insurance, but our service portfolio includes all forms of insurance plans ranging from business insurance, life insurance, health insurance, renters insurance to homeowners insurance amid others.
- Insurance is a subject that is quite complicated in nature. It is here where our agents can prove helpful. They are well adept in the different types of insurance plans and thus can help you understand the different types of plans and the benefits of each. The fact is, even you have a good understanding of various forms of insurance there are high chances of you getting tripped up. But with our agents you are under safe hands
- An insurance plan does not differ from one state to another, but differs from one company to another in the same state. There are some companies that use manuscript policy forms which do not utilize industry standard wording while may also comprise of altered provisions that may affect you materially in some way or the other, some unknown way, especially if you do not have a professional insurance agent that is adept with the specific policy’s quirks. And who better can do the needful than our agents
For more information, please feel free to contact us.
Home insurance and its lesser known benefits
During an accident or an environmental disaster affecting your property, it is the right home insurance plan that will act as the safety guard which will work wonders in protecting your finances against prospective depletion. Although homeowners insurance generally includes property and liability coverage, but damages to their property because of termites, war or floods are not covered usually with standard policies. Homeowners for the maximum part do understand the fundamental/basic coverage that they can qualify for via their policy but there are some protections that they are likely to be eligible for which they are not aware of. It is here where we at Behnke Insurance can help you. Along with helping you choose the right insurance cover for your home our agents will also guide you on the lesser-known advantages of having these insurance plans. Our service areas include the different parts of Oshkosh WI and Plymouth WI.
Know more about the lesser-known advantages of owning a homeowners insurance plan
- Cover losses resulting from pet bites- the liability insurance plan which you gain via the homeowner’s insurance policy will offer protection against dog bite at no additional cost.
- Cover the price to bring the abode up to code following a covered loss- for instance, if the kitchen is ruined by a grease fire and the fire keeps spreading to other sections of the home, the insurance plan may include any new mandates above the damages resulting from the fire.
- Cover damage against falling debris- for instance if the roof of the home is crashed due to falling debris the damage caused may be covered via the homeowners insurance policy
- Cover damages from power outages- if the refrigerator or any other electric device in your home gets affected due to power outage then the homeowners policy will cover such damages
- Cover property losses concerning the family members that do not reside at home- If children are away at college or a university, their personal possessions typically will be covered under the personal property clause under the homeowners insurance policy
Speak to our insurance agents right away for having a clear understanding regarding what protections the present policy provides and the additional coverage which you can gain for some extra money each month.
Business insurance for new and unprecedented perils
Business insurance is an affordable form or risk management. There are many risks that can seriously damage your bottom line and your business. If you want adequate business protection in Oshkosh WI, Plymouth WI or Waupun WI then you should speak to the business insurance specialists at Behnke Insurance.
Business risks can come in many forms and shapes, from cyber-attacks to natural disasters, from accidents to fraud. These days cyber-attacks and possible data loss pose a huge threat to many businesses. More and more businesses rely on the internet for marketing and sales but also face new and unprecedented threats in the form of virus infections, hacking and cyber-attacks.
Some companies spend millions in order to protect their networks, computers and data from hackers and other online threats. But it can take just one malicious phish or virus to upset the apple cart. In the past commercial insurance has addressed the traditional risks such as fire, theft and accidents. But in the millennial age we face new and unprecedented threats and you should be sure your commercial insurance covers you for these new and dangerous perils.
Of course you still need to cover yourself against the traditional risks as they will always be around. Property insurance, auto insurance, business interruption insurance, workmen’s compensation and liability insurance should all be part of a commercial insurance solution.
If you are a small to medium business you might start with a standard business owner’s policy (BOP) and then add certain types of insurance that are not included in a BOP. You might also need special insurance tailored to the type of business you operate. For example, if you are a transport company you will need specific insurance that covers the transport of passengers or goods.
An independent and accredited agent such as Behnke Insurance can help you with custom business insurance tailored to your needs.